Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jennifer aniston in a bikini. Cool pictures.

Jennifer aniston in a bikini. Cool pics:

jennifer aniston in a bikinijennifer aniston in a bikinijennifer aniston in a bikinijennifer aniston in a bikinijennifer aniston in a bikini
The sexiest womans legs I've seen have the following properties or not? Long pink legs (semi gloss over) on a shorter torsoed woman. A slight outward curve on the upper inner thigh. Knees that are not too prominent, but different. Also thighs, the kind of melt into the Po and complement it. What I propose is a very long triangle. I would say that blondes look best in blue or black miniskirt, brunette in white or red and red heads in green. The same colors for bikinis hold. I would say Catherine Bach were said to be the sexiest legs ever, Raquel Welch, close to a second, and now I would say that Jennifer Aniston holds the title of the sexiest legs. I could Kim Basinger and Sarah Michelle Gellar in that list as well as in the 4th and fifth place. What do you think makes a womans legs sexy? Who would you throw the celebrity with the sexiest legs?
Click to download s-e-x-t-a-p-e...



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment